Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lola/Lolita

Hi,

I know it has been a while, to long actually. But something happened this week
that made it impossible to post. My boyfriend of more than three years broke up with me...
I'm still heartbroken, but I don't what my blog to suffer. But he was my photographer so now I need to be a bit more
creative, so now I'll show you oufits this way, and sometimes back with me in the picture.
This skirt I bought recently, it's perfect for the autumn. The necklace is now my lucky charm.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This oufit here name is Lola or Lolita, I'm planning to give every outfit a name :).

My pretty cat, Mauwi

I hope you understand the changes.

Greetz and love, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Renggo's Blog - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - contact