Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm back!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hi,

I'm back in blogland and I'm planning to stay this time.
I had very busy weeks with a childrens daycamp. I had lots of fun.
This outfit is a favourite I love the pants and the jacket. I bought them both during sales.
I'm planning a trip to Milan next week, I hope we're gonna go!

The shoot for Flair was so much fun! I got to wear to beautifull outfits! But I have to wait till october to show you the pictures,
then it will appear in the magazine.

Please score my contribution on hypeed:

http://hypeed.com/Pleated-Pants-Pretty-Please--v1966

Greetz and love, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Renggo's Blog - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - contact