Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My closet

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here is a post about my closet. I reorganized it because it really was a mess. The clothes you see on these pictures where
originally storage into one closet!? Can you imagine! From a lot of clothes I forgot I had them.
But now it's well organized, dresses together, skirts, trousers, T-shirt, ....
Then my dad made something for my sunglasses and bracelets, I absolutely love it!
My dad can make everything.
My dressing table also looks better then before if you remember the post during the exams.

What do you think of my closet?

Greetz and love, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Renggo's Blog - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - contact