Monday, March 21, 2011

Today's outfit

Hi,

Today was Belgium's national holiday, on this day it always rains, we don't know why but it is.
Yesterday I discovered some wonderfull news, in august/september their is opening a river island in Antwerp!
The first in Belgium! I love that store, so I'm looking very forward to it.
Today's outfit was a dress from H&M, my new handbag from 'stylists own' and my wedges.
I feel so tall when I'm wearing my wedges!
Today I also have a day off, so finally I can read my book and magazines!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Greetz and love, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Renggo's Blog - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - contact