Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quick post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

scarf: H&M, Dress: Esprit EDC, Belt: Market, Shoes: Killah

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I didn't had a lot of time, but I really wanted to show you this outfit.
It's simple but also colourfull and thats what I love about it.
Maybe you noticed that the name of blog blog changed (the url) I did it because this name specifies that my blog is about fashion,
I'm also making a orginal headliner for my blog.
Today I went shopping with my sister, I bought a lot of nice things. I will show them to you as soon as possible ;).
I only have to work two days and then my real vacations can start!

Do you guys want to score my contribution on hypeed?

http://hypeed.com/The-age-of-vintage-v1606

thanks!!

Greetz and love, X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Renggo's Blog - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - contact