Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The bigger, the better

hey,

I know it has been a long time, to long. But it has been a very busy week at school. All our tasks had to be finished.
So I didn't had any time to post some pictures. But this weekend I had a bit of time, so I did some shopping. I bought a short, it's a very loose one. It's so comfortable and cute. The skirt is very simple but I like it. The earrings are very big, but thats the way I like them. I bought everyting at H&M. After shopping I went to Sex and the city 2 with my friends. I loved the movie!! It's absolutely fantastic and fashionable!!!!! It cerently is a must-see!!!
I noticed I've already got so more followers, so I'm really happy!

Here's a funny story: My mum just told me she bought a new pro-age soap. She said she never felt softer. So i felt and she was rigth. Then she showed me the bottle. I carefully read everything and then I saw this: Beauty body lotion!! It wasn't soap!! :p
She was washing herself for over two weeks with body lotion :p Th next five minutes she couldn-'t stop laughing, she blames it on her age.

I'll write again soon!

Greetz, X.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Renggo's Blog - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - contact